HL-B005WERegular price $47.99 Sale price $15.99 Save 67%
Peppermint essential oil is commonly used for common colds, coughs, sinus infections, respiratory infections and inflamed mouth and throat, including sore throat.
1. Put the water tank into the nebulizer host
2. Turn the tank cover counterclockwise
3. Pour into the mineral water and fill the tank with about 2/3
4. Tighten the box cover clockwise
1. Install the mask.
Confirm that the tank has been installed on the nebulizer host, filled with water, and install a silicone mask.
2. Install the aromatic essential oil tablet
Clean your hands, take a piece of aromatic essential oil tablet, and put the aromatic essential oil tablet into the spray end of the atomizer.
3. Choose cold or hot fog
1. Press the cold fog button the first time to turn on the cold fog function, and the light around the button will be red/blue, while the water tank will be red/blue, the weak fog light will be orange, and the gap will be sprayed with cold fog.
2. Press the cold fog button the second time, the strong fog lamp will be orange, the light around the button will be red/blue, at the same time, the water tank will be red/blue, continuously spray cold fog.
3. Press the third time to turn off the hot/cold fog manually.
(1) The blue light flashes and shows the power of the battery is low that you need to plug in the charger to charge the host.
(2) The green light flashes and shows the battery is charging.
(3) The green light is always on and shows the full charge.
(4) The red light flashes and shows water shortage in the tank.
1 x Ultrasonic Nebulizer host
1 x Mask
1 x The charging cable
2 x Aromatic essential oil tablet
1 x user manual
⚡ Small size, easy to carry, portable.
⚡ The water tank can be removed for cleaning.
⚡ High and low atomization capacity, hot and cold fog for you to choose.
⚡ For the improvement and inhibition of chronic oral diseases, laryngitis, sore throat.
Product Name: EBL Ultrasonic Nebulizer
vapor ratio: 0.13-0.45 ml/min
The tank volume: 30ml
Battery Voltage: DC7.4V
Battery Capacity: 2400mAh
Adapter input voltage: AC100-240V
Adapter output voltage: DC9V/1A
Power supply: 220VAC 50/60Hz (when charging)
Water temperature: ≤ 35℃