LN-CX570BKRegular price $24.58
Intelligent remote training collar with automatic standby and memory function, really power-saving.
The remote training collar will help you see the dog in dark conditions due to light mode.
The remote training collar comes with an ergonomic transmitter, easy to operate.
LCD display with blue backlight ensures normal use at nighttime.
A quick pairing between the transmitter and receiver of the remote training collar.
1. Easily press the MODE button on the transmitter for 5 seconds to turn on/off the transmitter.
2. Change to different modes by pressing the MODE button. The LCD images will change.
3. Press the up and down buttons on right-hand side to set level.
4. Choose the different channels for different receivers.
5. The Transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
6. In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
7. Turn on the transmitter and choose 1or 2 channels to encode.
8. Lift the reset part of the rubber cover in the collar receiver.
9. Use a toothpick or paper click to insert into the Reset hole inside the collar receiver.
10. Press the LAUNCH button on the Transmitter immediately while you are hearing a beep from the collar.
11. It means that the transmitter has encoded the collar if the collar receiver beeps.
12. After completion, put the rubber cover in the right position to keep the internal unit from dust and water.
Suitable for: Small/Medium/Large Dogs(≥15 lbs)
Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Water Capabilities: Water Resistant Collar Receiver (Non-waterproof Remote)
Range: 330 Yards/300M
Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
1. Resistance Level: IP3 (Can withstand water equivalent to 0.7 liters per minute if the lid is secured properly).
2. The collar can be worn in light drizzles but must be removed before bathing or swimming.
3. Submerging the collar/remote in water will cause damage.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Nylon Belt
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Charger
1 x Test Bulb
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User manual
4 x Contact Points